1. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
This Website and its service(s) is (are) offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website in any way, manner, degree, or capacity.
NOTE TO KIDS UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE: THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICE(S) IS (ARE) NOT FOR PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Website or its service(s). Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
2. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may revise and update these Terms and Conditions from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Website or its service(s) thereafter.
Your continued use of the Website or its service(s) following the posting of revised Terms and Conditions means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page, from time to time when you access this Website or its service(s), so that you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
3. Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website or its service(s) is (are) unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website or its service(s), or the entire Website or it service(s), to users, including registered users.
You are solely responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website or its service(s).
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Website or its service(s) through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions and fully comply with them.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential at all times and in all manners, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity for any reason whatsoever. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person or entity with access to this Website or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your username, password, or other security information and account information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you adequately protect all of your devices from which you access the Website or its service(s) from unauthorized use by promptly and correctly logging out and at all times maintaining physical possession of such devices as appropriate. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any username, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Free Service
The Company will provide its services to you free of charge. You understand that the Company reserves the right to change its pricing for use of the Website or its service(s) at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
5. Availability of Service
The Company makes no representation or warranty that the Website or its service(s) will be continually available. The Website or its service(s) may be unavailable from time to time, in whole or in part, due to scheduled or emergency maintenance, ISP failures, or other reasons.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire service(s), contents, features, and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are fully and entirely owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other applicable or relevant intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms and Conditions permit you to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one (1) copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single (1) copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications that will be found referenced in the downloaded application.
- You may use our materials to post on social media about the Website and its service(s) solely in a manner that is truthful, accurate, non-obscene, non-illicit, non-fraudulent, and never misleading or with the intent of deceiving another party.
You must not at any time or in any manner whatsoever:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website. If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: [email protected].
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of the Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Website will stop immediately and you must return any and all copies of the materials you have made and promptly then destroy any and all copies, derivations, or the like remaining in your actual or constructive possession. No right, title, or interest in or to the Website, its service(s), or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted and in writing are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable or relevant laws.
The Company name, the trademarks or marks, trade name(s), Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of solely the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written and express permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
8. Prohibited Uses
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree never to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Company’s policies and expectations of conduct including the Content Standards set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen/usernames associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website or its service(s), or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website (or its service(s)) or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree never to:
- Use the Website or its service(s) in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website or its service(s) for any purpose, with the exception of crawling our website for search engine indexing and related activities, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website or its service(s).
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
9. User Contributions
The Website or service(s) may contain personal web pages or profiles and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, distribute, or transmit to the Company, other users, or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website or its service(s). All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Any User Contribution you post to the site, or via our service(s), will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, or via our service(s), you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose, free of any and all liability or royalty to you.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
- All of your User Contributions do and will comply with these Terms and Conditions.
You understand and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website or its service(s).
10. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post or distribute any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms and Conditions, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity that we are reasonably aware of, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website or its service(s) or the public, or could create liability of any kind or degree for the Company.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website or its service(s).
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone using, posting, or distributing any materials on or through the Website or its service(s). YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted or distributed on the Website or via its service(s), and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted or distributed. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
11. Content Standards
These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services, the Website, and its service(s). User Contributions must in their entirety comply with any and all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must never:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
12. Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any User Contributions or use of the Website or its service(s) violate your copyright, please contact us promptly at [email protected] with your infringement claim and supporting materials for the claim. We will assess the claim and accordingly address the claim in a timely manner. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
13. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website or its service(s) is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly and solely at your own risk. We disclaim any and all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website or user of its service(s), or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website or its service(s) may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
14. Changes to the Website or Its Service(s)
We may update the content on this Website, or functionalities of its service(s), from time to time, at our sole discretion, without notice, but their content and functionalities are not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website, or functions of the service(s), may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material or functions until we endeavor to at our sole discretion.
15. User Communications
Under these Terms and Conditions, you consent to receive communications from the Company electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website or its service(s). You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Under these Terms and Conditions, you consent to allow the Company to send communications to your contacts to be invited to the Website and its service(s). You agree that the Company may send reminders to invitees on a periodic basis on a timeline determined solely by the Company.
16. Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
17. Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website or its service(s).
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website or on or via its service(s).
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website or its service(s) to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must never:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you or for which you have not received authorization from the owner.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Website that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Importantly, the website from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out in these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to fully cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We fully reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our sole discretion.
18. Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website or its service(s), you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
19. Geographic Restrictions
The owner of the Website and its service(s) is based in the state of California in the United States. We provide this Website and its service(s) for use by persons located within and outside of the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content or its service(s) is accessible or appropriate within any specific jurisdiction. Access to the Website, its service(s), or any of its content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website, its service(s), or any of its content from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
20. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are solely responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
21. Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, IT SERVICE(S), ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE OR VIA ITS SERVICE(S), ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH REGARD TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR PROVIDED TO YOU BY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THAN THE COMPANY AND RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVICE(S) OR RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVICE(S).
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. HOWEVER, IN SUCH CASES, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, your User Contributions, any use of the Website’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
23. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Website and these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
At Company’s sole discretion, it may require you to submit any disputes arising from the use of these Terms and Conditions, the Website, or its service(s), including disputes arising from or concerning their interpretation, violation, invalidity, non-performance, or termination, to final, confidential, binding, and non-appearance-based arbitration initiated through the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”). The AAA Rules are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. In any such arbitration, the parties and AAA must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online, and/or be solely based on written submissions, where the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; (c) the arbitrator may award injunctive or declaratory relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim; and (d) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent either party from seeking remedies in small claims court of competent jurisdiction.
25. Class Action Waiver
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIMS SUBJECT TO THE ARBITRATION UNDER SECTION 22 MUST BE MADE IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
26. Limitation on Time to File Claims
YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
27.1 Jurisdiction. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Website, or its service(s) that is not subject to mandatory arbitration as set forth above in Section 22 shall be filed only in the state or federal courts in and for San Mateo County, California and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
27.2 Waiver. A provision of these Terms and Conditions may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of any party at any time to require performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall in no manner affect such party’s right at a later time to enforce the same. A waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
27.3 Notice. Legal notices shall be served on you to the email address your provide to the Company during the registration process. Notice shall be deemed given twenty-four (24) hours after the email is sent. Alternatively, the Company may give you legal notice by mail to the address you provided during the registration or purchase process. In such cases, notice shall be deemed given three (3) after the date of the notice being mailed.
27.4 Severability. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
27.5 Survival. Sections 1, 2, 4 (with regard to accrued but unpaid amounts), and 6 through 27 will survive any termination of these Terms and Conditions.
27.6 Assignment. These Terms and Conditions and related terms or materials incorporated by reference herein, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by the Company without restriction.
27.7 Headings. The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of these Terms and Conditions, and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
27.8 Your Comments and Concerns. This Website and its service(s) is (are) operated by BitBounce LLC, a California limited liability company and subsidiary of Turing Technology, Inc., a California corporation located at 55 E. 3rd Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94401. All notices of copyright infringement claims or legal significance should be directed to [email protected], with any and all supporting materials provided therein. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website or its service(s) should be directed to [email protected].
27.9 Entire Agreement. This is the entire agreement between you and the Company relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except expressly in writing, signed by both parties, or by a modification as set forth in Section 2 above. Moreover, this agreement serves as the sole and entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the subject matter herein and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, and warranties, both written and oral, regarding the Website and its service(s).
27.10 Disclosures. The service(s) hereunder are offered by BitBounce LLC, a subsidiary of Turing Technology, Inc., located at 55 E. 3rd Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94401, email: [email protected]. If you are a California resident, we are required to inform you that you may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs via mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N112, Sacramento, CA 95834 or telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210. Hearing impaired users can reach the Complaint Assistance Unit at TDD (800) 326-2297 or TDD (916) 322-1700.